The Erasmus+ program of the European Union funds the Knowlo project No. 2021-1-LV01-KA220-VET-000029991. This project aims to develop a framework and methodologies for the staff & the educational institutions to help them become SMART Learning organizations of the 21st century. “Knowlo” is currently an ongoing project that will last from the year 2021 to 2024. This project is designed to supplement vocational higher educational organizations, with various frameworks, methodologies, databases as well as tools that will empower them to measure their strengths & overcome the limitations. The framework & methodologies designed in this project can be implemented by any educational organization, looking forward to becoming a SMART learning organization of the 21st Century.
Main features of the KNOWLO project:
- Designing & developing methodologies and frameworks suitable for SMART schools (Learning organizations of the 21st century). Methodologies developed taking into consideration intended learning outcomes (ILO) of specific stakeholder and end-user requirements in all partner regions. The developed framework will be validated with EFQM quality standards and compared for efficiency with other developed frameworks & methodologies.
- Design & development of the self-evaluation methodology, taking into consideration organizational & individual perspectives. Digital tools to facilitate the self-evaluation process, translation of results, and easy access.
- Definition of specific stakeholder and end-user requirements in the partner regions
- Development of Benchmarking rules & regulations for easy exchange of information, including support tools. Developing training materials & modules to explain the developed benchmarking method.
- Developing a database to support (training methods/activities/resource collection). The database is intended to help in the selection of training methods/activities/resources as well as best practices in all fields of the SMART framework.
- Designing & developing a Basic eLearning module on How to become a SMART organization. Development of methodology for successful knowledge sharing among the organizations. Designing a framework to enable cross-border knowledge sharing on virtual platforms.
- VET Teachers/trainers
- VET school directors
- Trainers in adult education
- Teachers in elementary/primary schools
- Teachers in kindergartens
- Teachers in secondary schools
- HELLO, VET pedagogy students
- HEI educators
- Training specialists, Trainers in Adult training
- Experts in the field of HR/Psychology/Training
- Representatives of teachers' trade unions
- Representatives of school associations
- Representatives of VET associations
- Representatives of other professional educational associations
- School directors
- Kindergarten directors
- Youth workers
- VET schools
- Elementary/Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- HEI (Higher Educational Institutions)
- Youth centres
- Adult education centres
- Other training organisations
- Educational stakeholders
- National-level stakeholders and policymakers
- Teachers Trade Unions
- School associations
- VET organizations associations
- Adult training associations
Result #1 - English, Latvian, Slovak, Italian, Czech
This project will be implemented in the period 01.11.2021– 01.01.2024 under No. 2021-1-LV01-KA220-VET-000029991